The Facebook Agency With the Highest ROI
Your dedicated FB and Instagram agency and growth partner. eCommerce, Mobile Apps, Saas or otherwise, we’ve worked with some of the top brands to conquer scaling Facebook ads profitably, with best in class attribution.
It seems like Facebook ads are getting harder and harder every year, with changes to attribution from things like iOS 14.5 or algorithm updates that make old bidding strategies obsolete. Most Facebook ad agencies and consultants will pitch you quick fixes, “hacks” to scale your digital marketing, or they simply try to scare you. Other agencies will hit a growth wall, and just can’t help you scale past your current revenue / profit.
A Facebook Ads Agency that actually Cares about Profitable, Sustainable Growth
Adly FB Ads Agency Process
- Strategy and Research – We’ll go through your data to find granular audience and segments, along with interest targeting options and competitive research
- Design and Test Creative – Our design team will use your assets to create a wide range of creatives for us to test in our campaign
- Go over strategy, make edits – Before launching, we’ll do a strategy review with your team to make sure our ad formats make sense and our digital marketing strategy is sound
- Launch and Test – Once we launch, the focus is rapid fire testing and making changes so we can find pockets of opportunity. We’ll kill unprofitable ads and audiences, and cycle in fresh creative and segments
- Scale and Optimize – Very quickly, we’ll find a few ad campaigns and ad sets working well. We’ll double down on these ad sets and cut anything underperforming
- Test, Scale, Optimize, Repeat – As we grow we’ll continue to test, optimize, rinse and repeat so we’re always growing and learning.
Granular Testing and Page Matching
The Advertising Funnel Data Matters
We’re often asked how we decide to cut Facebook or Instagram ads, and how long we run tests. The answer lies in what piece of data signals to our agency strategists to cut. For example, if we launch an ad set and we see that CPMs (cost per impression) is really high, we may cut an ad set within days because even if CTR (click through rates) are really high, the cost to drive the traffic would mean that cost per acquisition will be really high.
If CPMs are fine, but click through rates are really low, then we might be able to keep the audience, but switch creative as soon as possible to get users more interested. If both CPM and CTR are in acceptable ranges, but we see a very low add to cart rate (meaning a high cost per add to cart), then we may suggest to make a few landing page changes, or focus on retargeting. Overall, we’re in constant control over with Facebook or Instagram ads are working or not and more importantly why.
360 Facebook Ad Audit
We’re one of the few Facebook Ad agencies that will go through your ad account to give you feedback and advice, before you engage us. Our Facebook ad audits include the following:
- Tracking – We’ll make sure your pixels, deep links, and any other events are set up correctly so that your Facebook ad account is getting all of the data it needs to optimize
- Attribution – With iOS14.5 and cookie less browsers coming, we’ll ensure you’re tracking a few different attribution models and that there is a single source of truth when it comes to ROI and tracking
- Campaign and Ad Set Structure – Making sure you’re utilizing all of your data to find the best audiences. We’ll also make sure you’re pushing ad spend to all of the correct funnel stages and that your account is structured to scale
- Landing Pages / Product Matching – It’s important that we’re landing our facebook ad traffic on the correct pages where customers will have the highest conversion, and lowest bounce
- Targeting – Making sure we’re going after the correct audiences both based on research and by utilizing our own data
- Creative – It’s important that you’re testing a wide variety of creatives and placement types so that we’re keeping customers interested in our products. We’ll also want to make sure there’s a cohesive and structured creative testing strategy for our ad campaigns
- Bid Strategy – the most common bidding strategy in most Facebook and Instagram ad accounts is lowest cost conversion, however, we can utilize other strategies like highest value, bid caps, cost caps to extract more revenue for less from our audiences.
- Scaling Opportunities – Finally, making sure we’re taking advantage of every opportunity to scale our ad campaigns. Oftentimes, there are ad sets, placements, or creatives that aren’t getting enough spend, even though they’re extremely efficient.
We had just raised our first round of funding and were pretty much at $0 in revenue. The Adly team was my first pick for a Facebook ads agency. They truly became a part of our team, and within 8 months we went from $0 to over $5MM in revenue and were able to raise our next round of funding. Everything was seamless, and we ended up bringing them on for Google ads as well.