Head of Sales
Pivot CMO was founded with the goal of being the best in the business at providing world-class digital marketing skills and talent on behalf of our customers. We started as experts, honing our craft, and have built our team to reflect our commitment both to pressing our knowledge into the next level, and in bringing our clients along for the ride.
We pride ourselves on being accountable partners, in providing straightforward insights to our team and to our clients, and to owning our lane when it comes to the work that we do.
We’re currently looking for a Head of Sales to drive our prospecting efforts, to own qualifying potential customers for Pivot CMO’s Sales Team, and to be an expert at building trust and rapport that drive qualified leads for the business.
The Head of Sales is the first point of contact between prospective customers and Pivot CMO, and will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads.
The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining new business opportunities, and can rapidly qualify, convert, and assign those opportunities.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Anaheim, California
- Meet or exceed monthly goals to maximize deal flow by either qualifying inbound inquiries or leading outbound prospecting initiatives via emails, calls, and meetings
- Prospect for new business by developing an ideal customer profile, then researching and contacting companies and individuals that meet criteria for prospective partnership
- Take initiative to help the marketing team convert their efforts into business opportunities
- Find and develop new leads and prospect sources
- Take excellent care of our clients from beginning to end of a transaction, while being willing to maintain a long-term relationship after closing
- Present benefits and options clearly to our potential clients
- Ability to utilize web-based technology and multi-task; while managing a large pipeline
- Ability to think outside of the box with outreach techniques and communication styles
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Sales Experience – lead generation/nurturing, on-the-phone experience, or outreach and CRM experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What Pivot CMO Offers:
We started as an executive team that has founded, scaled, and sold startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Pivot CMO into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space. Since then, we have been actively growing and scaling both our Sales and Ops team, which means:
- Growing business/startup mentality; many hats, many opportunities for growth and development
- A ridiculously awesome work environment – equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- A team committed to getting the job done, doing the job well, and enjoying the people and process along the way
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into a leader in the digital marketing space